jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

Just enjoy the ride!!!

 Well this week I been thinking a lot about life, where I was a few months ago, where I am now, where I am going to go, and I got to the conclusion that LIFE is a journey. We are all on this Tripp, to discover so many things, possibilities I mean, and SURE! , sure we really don’t know where we will end up, but be certain about one thing: everything happens for a reason, people we meet in our way, people we love dearly, people we learn so much of, people we can’t stand, people that it’s very difficult to say goodbye to, places we go, things that make us happy or sad, situations that moves us, everything is part of this incredible and unknown journey.
So this week I have done a lot of soul searching and well I realize that everyone that has been a part of my life one way or another had teach me a lot of things…. And for that thank u all… thanks, for happy, funny, strange, sad, angry, stressed, uncertain, times, because that plays a very important role in who I am now…  
sometimes this journey can be so sweet more that u can ever imagine, so pleasant that’s wonderful and we feel we are in a dream … and sometimes life can be a biatchhhh….bitter and so hard… so I have been thinking a lot on happy times, exiting memories, full of joy memories  and  as well in sad ones. And  the people in them… and analyzing how much even thou sometimes it’s in an unconscious way the fact is we are always learning…from everyone you learn! That’s amazing… it could be just a smile in difficult times, or a hug to give strength and support, a comment that brings you joy or melancholia, a sad face, different way to see life, everything…

    So life is a journey that is forever changing… and it’s different for everyone in every way….and you might been thinking were I m going whit all of this and the answer its simple:  even thou we know that life is a journey that’s forever changing and all of us are very different, we all make plans and wonder about our destination and that my friends its totally out of bounds… the future it’s not always to see..  But still we wonder: where are we heading? At least I do… a lot… and sometimes I really get stressed…
    And yes I know it’s kind of confusing sometimes (life I mean) …. But the only thing I can tell you it’s relax and take it easy.. Breath, enjoy and live the moment…. Every each of them are important and don’t worry about the future... because the present makes the future and as Audrey Hepburn (my all time favorite actress) used to say: “Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”


So  I personally think that  in our life we have many destinations, and in every each and single one of them we learn something  so when we make this stop and learn the thing that we are supposed to learn,  then we go  still on the same journey because we have to learn something else.. That makes us better... Wiser... so this stops on the journey... thats LIFE  … we have to learn but yet we have to enjoy them, the laughter the tears, the tastes, the smells everything...
And I think that the most important thing to do is to really live!!!… And no matter the road because sometimes it can be kind of slow or bumpy enjoy every single moment...

Life is a rollercoaster so just enjoy the ride!!!! 

2 comentarios:

  1. gigi mariaaaaaaaa . . . debo decir que me emocione ( bueno es algo comun en mi), es increible como el viaje de la vida te coloca en los lugares precisos, ya sea para bien o para mal, y hace que conozcas personas que pueden cambiar tu vida o como tu dices... que pueden hacer que aprendas de cada una.
    Ya sabes clon mexicano que estoy feeeeliz de haberte conocido... Gracias a este viaje que me puso la vida.
    No nos queda mas que un hasta pronto y ver cual es el destino de nuestro proximo viaje . . .

    Viva el presente y a disfrutaaaar!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, you know, I love read your blog, and I missed last week because I couldn't ready. But, here I'm and I'm so happy because in this journey I meet you and I'm glad because you teaching me a lot. I'm not talk about how to be fashion or anything, I'm saying, you make me grow. Sometimes, in a hard (not bad) way, but for sure, I had a lot pleasure to spent time with u and Maru. And this is life, and this are the most important things in our journey: the people and the felling we carry on. Thank you

    ResponderEliminar